Friday, May 10, 2019

Unchanged

You know what's harder than being alone? Is being with someone who constantly makes you feel alone because anytime you bring something to their attention they turn it around on you and make you feel like the bad guy. Relationships are hard. Co parenting even harder. I never knew what obstacles we would go through as a couple but never did I think I would be made to feel this lonely. I have a husband who not only does not stick up for me ever but he yells at me and tells me why I am wrong in front of his family. Then later when I "mysteriously" am hiding out upstairs and am asked what is wrong. He has no clue why I am upset. When i tell him, he tells me that everything I'm feeling is invalid and leaves to go fall asleep on the couch. To not only forgot the fight but the following day act like we are fine. This type of situation happens 4 days a week at least. Most nights one of us is sleeping somewhere else without the other and only one of us is bothered by it. I have so many deep ceeded issues of my own from my family and my past that w

No comments:

Post a Comment